Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't believe in love anymore does this mean I have a cold personality?

I'm not saying love doesn't exist, I know it does, I love my friends and family but I don't believe in being in love. I just feel the way people treat eachother when they're in 'love' is disgusting. All the time people say they're in love yet they still constantly hurt eachother and even if they've been married for years people still cheat, lie and hurt their loved ones. I think my definition of love is so much more meaningful than most people's. Yes I've occasionally seen old couples who've been together for ages who seem to really love eachother but it's sooooo rare! I'm worried people will think I'm cold and detached because I think love is an illusion even though I'm 16. Is there something wrong with me? /:

No comments:

Post a Comment