Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is it possible to be inlove with someone when you're far from each other?

He's my childhood friend, we used to play together before but as we grew we started to get awkward with each other, we aren't talking now, Maybe we are only just playmates before and not friends. then I migrated to other country and I can only see him once in a year. As years passed, we really grew apart, it's awkward and I can feel that he feels the same way too, last september 2010 I went home in our country to have a vacation and I always caught him looking at me. But I need to leave the country again to continue my study and from then on he is always appearing in my dream, whenever I think of him I am feeling something weird in my heart, I always go to his site (facebook to be particular) just to see his face, it's really weird and now I am thinking of him everyday and that weird feeling in my heart is always there, I really wanted to see him. But I am afraid to admit to myself that I am inlove because for me, its impossible and I also don't want to get hurt, I am here in different country, I mean, is it possible to be inlove with him? because we're too far from each other. I really never expected that I'll feel this way towards him because the fact that we just seeing each other once in a year, we're not even that close to each other and I don't have news about him, our connection is only my big brother because they are close friends, that's all. But I can't help it I keep on thinking of him evryday and that weird feeling is really unexplainable. Please help. Am I only infatuated or this is love?

No comments:

Post a Comment