Thursday, July 21, 2011

Need help from military wives! Please!?

So my fiance is in training right now in another state because hes going to iraq for a year. When he first left he would text me as much as he could and tell me he loved me all the time and that he misses me and all that good stuff and i would always wake up to goodmorning texts. Lately he hasnt been texting me except for maybe 2 or 3 times a day and when he does its kind of just one worded things and it seems like he doesnt really want to talk. We were also skyping a few times a week and now when he actually does do it, which is rare, he acts like he dreads it and we talk for literally like a minute and he tells me he wants to go to bed. He also doesnt really tell me he loves me anymore. He told me a few days ago that hes acting that way to "emotionally detach" homself for when he goes to iraq and he wont be so focused on whats going on back home. He has tried to reassure me that he still loves me just as much as he always has if not more and he still wants to marry me as soon as he gets back and there is nothing going on with other girls which i wasnt worried about in the first place. When i try to talk about things hes either to busy or he doesnt want to worry about our relationship and quickly cuts me off. Has anybody else gone through this? I need advice because im already so worried about him going over there without worrying if hes going to forget about me or leave me. This is his first deployment by the way. Help!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment