Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is anxiety ruining my relationship?

Just recentley I got diagnosed with OCD and many other anxiety disorders. My mind has always really scewed things and made me very afraid of commitment, people, and scared of myself. About a year ago I was worried that the world would end, then that thought disapated. Then I was worried that i was blasphamous and full of sin, and scared of the devil. Then that went away after a couple months, me realizing that was very irrational. Then I woke up one day, and was scared me and my boyfriend were'nt meant for eachother and our relationship is fizzling. We didnt have a major fight, we get along really well, we love eachother. My mind has just been in constant battle with the thought for over a month. It is seriously the first thing I think about when I get up in the morning, and the last thing I think about when I go to bed. It also causes me to have major diahreah :( But now that this is going on and I'm having all these problems and anxiety about it, it really makes me think. Maybe its my gut saying HOLY **** what are you doing??? Yes I will admit that when our relationship first started I was kind of skeptical because I thought I might be too much for him. But the more we hung out, the more I liked him, and the more I cared about him. I see good things in him, and he is absolutley wonderful. I wouldn't change him for the world :) But now my anxiety is making me doubt everything, and its starting to make me become detached from him and my relationship. Its so incredibly sad :( I love him, but the anxiety and obsessive thoughts are making it fizzle. My negative thoughts are killing me, because I think if we broke up, my mind would find something else to worry about. I guess I'm just hoping Im doing the rite thing. Im going to start going to a therapist once a week to talk about past traumatice exeriences, and I just started taking anxiety medicine. Am I just trying to not face reality and accept that fact the things might of just fizzled, or am I really an anxiouse wreck and once Im on meds I can be myself and hang in there for the sake of my realtionship. Im soooooooooooooooooo torn up about this. Sorry about the spelling, stupid spell check is being weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment